Saturday, November 15, 2008

A true man


Linc has this weird obsession with anything electronic. The portable phone, remote and black berry & cell phone are his absolute favorite things. I have actually started letting him play with the remote as I try to change him because it is the only thing he will stay still for long enough for me to finish the deed. The other day we were playing on the floor and I was texting someone and set the cell on the floor when I was done. So he goes for it right away, so I move it away and put a toy in front of him. He literally pushes the toy out of the way and goes for the phone again! Everyday we call papa (stephen) at work on speaker phone - he gets this HUGE smile on his face every time! Its priceless! All things technological he loves, just like a true man.

No comments: