Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It was a nice thought

When I was pregnant I had this nice thought of capturing all the wonderful moments in small families life in a blog, keep them all fresh and alive for my children to read when they are older. It was a nice thought. Now I see that even though I am busy, doing mostly nothing, all day, blogging has taken a back seat. Sometimes I lay in bed as I am drifting off to sleep at an hour much too late, and record a memory in my head And the writing is fantastic. But then once morning comes, I have forgotten all about the event i was going to write about. Could it possibly be because i was up every 2 or 3 hours with Lincoln? Probably. I hope to keep writing, at least about the big stuff. And the small stuff too. Because sometimes the greatest memories are the forgotten ones. Then one someone says, "Do you remebmer when...." and you searching your brain for that memory, and then it comes back like rushing wave and you exclaim, "yes!" that's the best. (Except if you are like me, and have a horrible memory and you so yes but really mean no.)

No comments: