Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lincoln is his name-o!


What have we been up to lately? It has been a whirl wind, time is literally flying by! In less than 2 weeks I will celebrate my babies 1st birthday, go back to work, and celebrate my 25th birthday!

Lincoln and I went and met with the lady who will be watching him 2 days a week as I head back to work. She has two young boys, age 5 & 3. They are so sweet. The oldest, after learning Lincoln's name, responded "That is a good name!". I think so as well! They also have a little Pomeranian/Pug, and Lincoln played tug a way with the her for quite a while, he loved it! We feel really good about the arrangement. I just hope I get pregnant soon, so I can be at home for good! More babies!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I'm so excited you found someone to look after Linc... even if it's not me! :P How did you find this lady? When is your first day back at Siloam? Are you just working 2 days a week?
Glad to see you blogging again!
Miss you LOTS!