Tuesday, July 28, 2009

These boots were made for walkin....

Lincoln took his first steps on July 2nd and started walking on July 3rd! I wasn't there for the first steps - Stephen told me proudly that Lincoln had accomplished this small feet after I returned home from shopping while in Florida. The next day we were in the living room of the beach house and I hear Stephen say, "Lincoln took a step!" "Two steps, three, four, five, six, seven, eight!" I ran over and caught the last bunch of them - and they were AMAZING! He spent the rest of the afternoon taking a few steps, falling on his bum, standing up, falling down, standing up, taking a few more steps, falling down! It was brilliant! We were able to get the second time he walked on video - I am so glad we have that memory forever on tape, it is incredible.
Now its about 3 weeks later and he is motorin - walking every where he goes. He either toddlers, or toddlers quickly! It is darling! He is so proud of himself!

No comments: