Wednesday, April 28, 2010

:Mommy: Badges of Honor

Here are some things that have happened that make me feel like I am receiving a badge of honor - exclusive to mothers:
:: little green grass stains on little boy pants
:: finding pine cones in my washing machine
:: finding rocks and dirt in little jackets pockets
:: making mustard or relish sandwich
:: having spit up run down my cleavage - and not even thinking twice about it
:: picking up lego piece, after lego piece, after lego piece
:: having Linc come up to me several times a day asking me to "fix it"
:: sitting in the Jeep for the third time in a day, just to see a little boy's face light up
:: while trying to feed jackson, figuring out how to console Lincoln who just bumped his head...again

1 comment:

Hillary said...

love it, love it, love it!! :)