Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Another Winnipeg Trip

We just got back from another quick trip to visit with my family. Stephen has started a paintball team through Prairie Storm Paintball, and they were playing in their first tournment in Steinbach this weekend. So it worked out great for us to tag along and see my family.

On Friday we took the boys swimming at the water park in Steinbach. Saturday was my lovely sister in-laws birthday so my mom and I whisked her away and took her for icecream (all 3 of us are quite fond of chocolate + peanut butter) Later that evening we celebrated Corissa's and my dad's birthdays. On Sunday my mom and I were able to get to the mall for a few hours without the kids, which was a treat for me! The rest of the weekend was spent in my parent's amazing backyard, the kids could not get enough. To top it off, on Monday I was able to see my gorgeous friend Danene at the womens program she is running with Teen Challenge outside of Brandon. We toured the farm they are running and finally got see where she has been putting her passion and skills for the last 6 months. It was a great weekend.

















1 comment:

Crazy Lady said...

Thanks for the pictures, sorry I didn't get a chance to see you, maybe next time! I am going to be in Regina for a few days in July while Brad & Melissa go away for their anniversary so maybe I will make it to Moose Jaw to see you! xoxoDiane