Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to my life as of Feb. 20th 2008

I am now 25 years old, single... oh no wait.... actually I got hitched 4 years ago on Jan. 3rd. I gotta try to remember that! She's quite the hotty! Love her to death! I live in Winnipeg (the coldest place on earth next to Siberia) and I’m going to be a papa in about 7 weeks! I can hardly wait. That’s about all that matters. Well no, let’s see what else there is... I’m in University studying History at the U of W. Its good. My main goal there is pretty much just to gain a better understanding of the way the world works. I have ONE dog. Its a Boxer, and she's a brat, but awesome too. She farts and barks, jumps and snores, knocks her food and water over daily, and costs me money, but she's still worth it! Cher has a dog too, but I will let her tell you about him. I bought it as an engagement present for her. I wish I could go back in time and change one decision I made that day! (kinda kidding) I work at Siloam Mission at the moment, doing all the maintenance on the building. I’ve learned lots, and look forward to new challenges. I am in the midst of renovating our home too. I enjoy doing that, and the financial benefits are nice too. In my spare time, I play with the dogs, hang out with Cher or friends, play poker, read or draw, or workout. (not enough!) I have a wonderful family and extended family, and I am thankful to God for all these blessings. Life is pretty good.

No comments: