Friday, July 11, 2008

Splish Splash Linc loves his baths!



We have a little fishy, his name is Lincoln. We just figured out about 2 weeks ago that Lincoln loves being in the big bath tub. We were over at my mom and dad's and Grandma just had to give him his bath, but since I hadn't brought Linc' little tub my mom put about 2 inches of water in the big tub and laid him in there. It was unbelievable, he just started kicking. And kicking. And kicking. He was kicking so hard I thought he was going to bruise his little heels. He loved it! Now that its been a couple of weeks, when I get him ready for his bath he gets his huge smile on his face.

He kicks so hard that I get wet and the shower walls get wet. He kicks for so long I have to add more warm water. His little lip will be quivering because the water has gotten cold again and he will still be kicking. I will drain the tub and he will still be kicking. I pull him out of the tub and put him in his towel and he will still be kicking. He just loves it. If someone new comes into the bathroom to see him having his bath, he kicks harder, and waits for their response! He loves putting on little shows, and watching our reactions!

And the very best part of his baths is how hard he sleeps after them! Tires himself right out. That's my little fishy.

No comments: