Friday, June 19, 2009

Lincoln - the national travellor!

In the last 3 months we have been to Ottawa for a week. Drove to Kansas City for a week. Flew to Camrose for a day (we got the call that my Grandfather was in his last days and Linc and I went to say our good byes) And then drove to Camrose for the funeral and were gone a week. We went to Brandon for my brother's wedding. And now are getting ready to fly to Florida for 12 days! We recently bought a new vehicle and it had 18,000km on it - now it has 27,000km and its been about 3 months!

Somewhere between all that we sold our house, bought a new one. Moved in the new one and out of the old one. As well Stephen's family has visited twice. And my best friend Ashley, and her husband have been living with us for the last month, along with my cousins Travis and Kristin!

We also had Stephen's grand opening for his program Building Futures. My big brother's fabulous wedding, and the Coldplay concert! It has been some busy, busy months1

No comments: