Friday, June 19, 2009

Linc's First Birthday

Lincoln's first birthday was quite a while ago! That tells you how busy our lives have been in the last 2 months! His actual birthday was spent driving from Kansas City to Winnipeg - and little did I know but the poor kid had the flu! He ended his birthday supper, which we had in Fargo, ND by throwing up. We celebrated with Stephen's family in Kansas City at Braden and Nina's the night before. They gave him gifts, and we had ice cream cake! Linc loved the attention and loved the cake even more! Once we got home we celebrated his birthday with a big party (around 30 people came) at my parents house on the following weekend. It was a superhero themee, of course! I made shirts for Stephen and I and a cape for Linc! He was still sick, so ended up sleeping most of his party. I woke him up to do presents and cake - which, I was so dissapointed that he didn't even touch! Stephen decorated the cake - and it turned out fantastic! I was sad that he wasn't feeling well - but knew he wouldn't remember it any way. We had a great time celebrating he first year of our babies birth!

No comments: