Wednesday, April 11, 2012

January - March

Ok, so far my resolution to summarize monthly what has been happening has well, not been happening. But that's ok, because I'm going catch up! We have had fairly normal life going on. We had planned on building this year out on the farm, but that fell through due to sub division taking too long and the cost of developing the land to build on. We have all been sick far too much and it seemed to just cycle through the family. But I think we have finally got everyone healthy again. So as I flip through our shockingly limited number of photos from January, February + March I am reminded that the boys started to be friends, continued to have baths, Jack tried his hand at painting and LOVES IT, Jack also discovered how to put the train tracks together by himself. We enjoyed very few days in the snow, and cheered Stephen on at paintball!

No comments: