Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear...

Dear Self,
no wait
Dear Husband,
mmmm, no wait
Dear Life,

Don't know how much I hate moving? I know it may seem I send mixed signals because in the 6 years Stephen and I have been married we have owned 3 homes and moved our belongings 4 times.
It has only been 1 year since our last move and here we are again getting ready to do it again - 600km this time. The distance really doesn't matter does it?
I just want to unpack and settle. Get renovations done and then enjoy them. No more of this scrambling to get renovations done so we can get the house on the market.
Do I care what the counter tops are going to look like? No. Because they are not for me. They are for 'them' - the new owners.
*sigh*
soon, hopefully soon, we can unpack for more than a year.

Sincerely
Cher

No comments: