Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Days at Grandma's





While we have been in Moose Jaw waiting for our house to sell, my Grandparent's have been gracious enough to let us live with them. I have been enjoying my time with my grandparents a lot. My grandmother has taught me to make bread, and in a few weeks we will be doing chokecherry jelly. The boys and I spend our days usually at the park or playing in the garden. I love watching my grandmother, especially with Jackson. She loves to hold him on her lap while she sits in her lazy boy chair. She is quick to attend to him if he begins to fuss. My grandfather always loves interacting with Lincoln at meal time, and will try to encourage him to eat by saying, "Grandpa sure likes peas!" Sometimes it works. Most times it doesn't. Its been the best situation I could ask for as we sit in transition.

No comments: