Tuesday, September 14, 2010

3 Things

Lincoln made me smile 3 times the other day.
First, I caught him sitting at the outlet for my grandmother's central vacuum - the place where the hose plugs into the wall - with a loonie in hand, ready to send it to who knows where. After tell him NOT to do what he was thinking about doing, he looks up at me and says, "Stuck! Stuck!" "Uh OH| I thought to myself as I walk over and put my hand it. Not only had he put one coin in there, but over $10 in change had been stashed for who knows how long!
Secondly, we walked to the store to pick up pie making ingredients. They have those cute mini carts at the store, so I gladly let Lincoln push one around. Lincoln isn't that great with steering yet, so he frequently hit displays, aisle corners, etc... Being a true Canadian an, "Oh Sorry. Sorry!" came out of his mouth every time he bumped into anything!
Thirdly I was changing his diaper later in the afternoon, and when I put the clean one of - I was readjusting it and realized there was quarters in his diaper! The little monkey had been putting money down the back of his shirt, and they had fallen into the diaper. Too bad he wasn't pooping money - that would be much for useful! :)

No comments: