Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Stephen and I are both going mad with anticipation of our next child - due TOMORROW! We can't even talk about 'the plan' or anything anymore, because Stephen gets so nervous. Not nervous about the labor, or being doing it at home, its that nervousness that comes from anticipating something so great, but not knowing when it will start! So we had a little fun last night, decorating my belly. Linc and I have watched Ice Age 3 one too many times I think!

Obviously, I have always had a pretty good sense of humor - so I found this hilarious, laughing so hard tears almost came! Stephen didn't know if he should laugh or not, he felt like he was desecrating something sacred! "What if our kid grows up with buck teeth now?", was his concern!
For me, its all about the memories. Capturing memories, capturing parts of who Stephen and I are as young parents. Thats the main role of this blog - to capture all of that, then eventually print it in a cute book, and have it to be passed down in the family.
I would sure love to see my great grandchildren's reaction to some of the things we have done!

No comments: